BMS 5S 15A 5 String lithium battery protection board 18.5V 21V 18650
5 strings of 18.5V 21V 18650 lithium battery protection board 15A continuous working current 20A current limit 5S BMS
A battery management system (BMS) is an electronic system that manages a rechargeable battery (cell or battery pack), such as by monitoring its state, calculating secondary data, reporting that data, protecting the battery, controlling its environment, and/or balancing it.
- Suitable for 5 string 18650 batteries or polymer lithium battery series combination, it has to balance function in-built
- Charging Voltage: 21V; Charging current: 15A (MAX), Lampshift maximum discharge current: 15A, Instantaneous discharge current: 25A
- Overcurrent protection: 50/55/60 A; Over current protection delay: 20/25/30mS; Single section since the power consumption: 30uA; Single section between the power consumption: 3uA
- Single section overcharge detection voltage: 4.18- /4.22V; Overcharge recovery voltage 4.05- 4.15 V; Over charge detection delay: 0.5/1.0/2.0S; Single section over-discharge detection voltage: 2.75-2.85 V; Over-discharge recovery voltage: 2.90-3.20 V; Over discharge detection delay: 0.5-2.0S
- Short / over / over current protection recovery short circuit / over-discharge / over current protection after removal of load auto recovery; Short circuit protection delay 200/500/600uS; The normal working state of B- to P- resistance: 5mΩ