Servo Motor Metal Gear MG996R (11kg/cm)
Servo Motor Metal Gear MG996R (11kgf/cm)
This High-Torque MG996R Digital Servo features metal gearing resulting in extra high 10kg
stalling torque in a tiny package. The MG996R is essentially an upgraded version of the
famous MG995 servo, and features upgraded shock-proofing and a redesigned PCB and IC
control system that make it much more accurate than its predecessor. The gearing and motor
have also been upgraded to improve dead bandwith and centering. The unit comes complete
with 30cm wire and 3 pin ‘S’ type female header connector that fits most receivers, including
Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum and Hitec.
This high-torque standard servo can rotate approximately 120 degrees (60 in each direction).
You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it’s great for
beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback &
gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. The MG996R Metal Gear Servo also
comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast!
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 9.4 kgf·cm (4.8 V ), 11 kgf·cm (6 V)
- Operating speed: 0.17 s/60º (4.8 V), 0.14 s/60º (6 V)
- Operating voltage: 4.8 V a 7.2 V
- Running Current 500 mA – 900 mA (6V)
- all Current 2.5 A (6V)
- Dead band width: 5 µs
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
- Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC