TMC2208 V3.0 Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heat Sink for 3D Printer
Out of stock
3D Printer Part Stepstick Mute TMC2208 V3.0 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink for SKR V1.3 MKS GEN L Ramps 1.4/1.5/1.6 3D Printer Control Board
Configuration: CFG or UART
Micro steps: Up to 1/256
Logic Voltage VI0: 3-5V
Motor Voltage: 5.5-36V
Motor Phase Current: 1.2A RMS, 2.0A Peak
How to use:
1. Pay attention to the direction, specific reference to guide the use of instructions;
2. In the printer control board when used, please correspond to the breakdown table, through the socket under the jump line caps to select the subdivision mode;
3. The heat sink directly affixed to the IC, pay attention to the heat sink and pin spacing or will be made the heatsink is connected with each pin to cause a short circuit.
1.Vref measures the voltage at the middle-end of Gnd and potentiometer.
2.The measurement of voltage must not connect the motor, otherwise easy to burn the drive.
3.The measurement of voltage should be connected to the power supply, do not only connect the USB power supply.
4. Please check the merchandise before use. Do not insert incorrectly.
5.long-term work will produce heat, you can do a good job of heat dissipation.
6. If you have any questions, please contact us on time.
1* Heat Sink