HC-SR501 auto-senses light for various applications (in house, basement, outdoor, warehouse, garage, etc,) for ventilator control, alarm, etc.
- Automatic infrared detection (LHI778 probe design)
Output goes high when objects enter the sensing range, and automatically returns to low when object leaves
- Optional photosensitive control
- Optional temperature compensation
- Trigger mode jumper
- L: Non-repeatable / delay mode: sensor goes low after the delay, regardless of the presence of the object.
- H: Repeatable: sensor stays high as long as any object is detected during the delay time.
- Wide operating voltage range
- Micro-amp power
- Output high signal: easy to achieve docking with the various types of circuit.
- Infrared technology (LHI778 probe design)
- high sensitivity | high reliability
- widely used especially for battery-powered products.
- Voltage: 4.8 – 20Vdc
- Current (idle): <50?A
- Logic output: 3.3 V / 0 V
- Delay time: 0.3 s ? 200 s, custom up to 10 min
- Lock time: 2.5 s (default)
- Trigger – repeat : L = disable , H = enable
- Sensing range: <120 ?, within 7 m
- Temperature: ? 15 ~ +70??C
- Lens diameter: 23 mm
- Dimension: 32 x 24 mm
- 1x HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor Module